Monday, August 6, 2012

Warmachine Progress

So I whipped out the airbrush last night and got to work on the slayer and Asphyxious models.  I am always reluctant to try to highlight black, but I figured I'd give the flowing robes a shot. I also wanted to get the slayer up to speed since the bonejacks are still sitting waiting for a big brother.  I put paint to model and got the following result:


I might have overdone the green on the robes, but I am generally happy with Asphyxious.  The slayer shoulders left me extremely unimpressed and were re-based shortly after I took this picture.  I'll be doing a more distinct job on those tonight after I get some decent frisket or masking tape.  I'll be playable so soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment